Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,052   Posts: 1,561,202   Online: 1019

Shooter
    35mm

What do you know about [SkyWatcher]

has any body ever used SkyWatcher with his/her film (SLR) or DSLR camera? If so would it be kind enough to write me about what do you think about it? It's applications?
    Recently I was looking at an image with funny lens. I asked the author, he wrote me the name of it which was SkyWatcher.
    I do not have much about it at all.
    I do have my Minolta Dynax 7 and intended to buy the Sony A700. Am I able to use this SkyWatcher with them? Do I need to use special adaptor? If so what kind?
    Thanks
    I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.
    k o m b i z z

Shooter
    35mm
    All you would need is an adapter to connect to the Skywatcher telescope of your choice.
    http://www.skywatchertelescope.net/swtinc/index2.php

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhoundman View Post
    All you would need is an adapter to connect to the Skywatcher telescope of your choice.
    http://www.skywatchertelescope.net/swtinc/index2.php
    Hi,

Nice to see you here on APUG.

How are the dogs doing?

This site is so much better than RFF that getting banned by Joe was the best thing I could've wished for!

Really hope you stick around here - there are a lot of folk who could benefit from your knowledge and repair capabilities.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin