Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,380   Online: 839

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

new shooter new member

Hi all Im just starting out.I know a little bit but not a lot.
    Ive not even got the 35mm ive got from ebay.its $35 dollar n70.Ya I know.But I not expecting much.Ive also have a pristine konica t3 with a 50mm lens.as well as a macro bellows.
    I was thinking I might get a macro lens for it. I may know where I can get one for about $150 Is it worth it?
    If the beat up n70 works(estate sale) should I put the $150 toward an auto lens? or even a manual nikon lens?
    Last edited by bob2; 11-22-2007 at 11:43 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling error

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Bob,

Welcome to APUG. I'm not a big 35 shooter, so I can't really help with the gear questions, but you will get lots of good advice from others here who are 35 shooters. We're at all kinds of levels and all kinds of process and formats, and we're all current newbies at something or other, so I just wanted to say you're welcome here, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Bob:

I shoot all sorts of formats, and I expect that based on quantity alone, I've shot more 35mm than anything else.

You are welcome here, both to ask questions, and to participate generally.

One suggestion - revise your profile to indicate at least generally what your geographic location is. That way, if you ask questions about availability of anything, you'll get more useful responses.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi there and welcome to apug.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Bob:

I usually use 35mm rather than my meduim format camera these days.

You are most welcome here, as you might find I am new like you.

good luck
    I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.
    k o m b i z z

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Macro Bellows. What you're gonna have. Welcome to the group.

Chris
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bob2 View Post
    Hi all Im just starting out.I know a little bit but not a lot.
    Ive not even got the 35mm ive got from ebay.its $35 dollar n70.Ya I know.But I not expecting much.Ive also have a pristine konica t3 with a 50mm lens.as well as a macro bellows.
    I was thinking I might get a macro lens for it. I may know where I can get one for about $150 Is it worth it?
    If the beat up n70 works(estate sale) should I put the $150 toward an auto lens? or even a manual nikon lens?
    Konica lens were as good as Nikon, Canon, or Minolta of the day, the T3 is a very solid camera, and any hexagon lens will peform well. Some later Konica lens were consumer lens and labeled Konica as opposed to hexagon so you want look for hexagon. I dont know what the going rate for a hexagon macro is, is the lens a macro normal or a short tele like a 100 or 105? The N 70 will have advanced features such as a built in motor winder and Nikon lens are easer to get. Although Konica make a wide selection of lens, they were not made in the numbers that Nikon lens were made and even 3rd party lens can be difficult to find. But the Konica is all metal and as long as the exposure system works a great camera. konica was one of the first 35mm with build in motor winders, and would make a useful second body. By the way if you have a bellows why do you need a macro?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also have a Konica T3 with a bellows & a reverse lens mount

I only started using the bellows recently

P.S. it's Hexanon, not Hexagon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkroomExperimente View Post
    I also have a Konica T3 with a bellows & a reverse lens mount

I only started using the bellows recently

P.S. it's Hexanon, not Hexagon
    Never trust spell check.

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome. Plenty of current and former 35mm shooters here who can cover most things 35mm. Here's to your long and I am sure,fruitful membership

pentaxuser

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin