Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,950   Posts: 1,585,963   Online: 954

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
    ROFLMAO

Deep in the store and to the right? Awesome guy.

There isn't a manual focus lens or body in the store that hasn't been tossed around by him.

He and I have the same philosophy on equipment.

Too bad I didn't listen to him when he was saying that "plastic can be rugged too, but it makes the camera lighter and you can take it anywhere".

Don't get the filter. For 10 bucks it will degrade the quality of your image.

And also, it's almost impossible to really scratch a lens. Scratches only happen to fisheyes when they're dropped on the asphalt. And those scratches don't affect the quality at all - only resale value.

But since you got it for 80 bucks, you're not planning on babying it to keep the resale value.

So just leave it alone and don't use it.
    I'll keep that in mind if i buy from him! Exactly to the right. What do you think of those Metz flashes there?
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Markok765 View Post
    I'll keep that in mind if i buy from him! Exactly to the right. What do you think of those Metz flashes there?
    The potato mashers?

Never had to use them. Never bought one, cause there's no good DD rechargeables.

I heard they're good, but I get by with vivitars.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks! I wanted something more powerful than the Metz I have now. $200 a good price for the cheapest one?
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin