Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,213   Online: 860

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    maybe suggestions here will help as well

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum65/1...-my-leica.html
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I find swinging the camera counter clockwise over my head in the light of a full moon to be of marginal use....

Sorry for that.

Bob

Shooter
    Pinhole
    OK, pee on hands gets my vote for the scariest scenario. I imagine it must have happened routinely and frequently to have contibuted that strongly to the camera's essence.

Scenario #2, a dead mouse inside would be explainable as a natural probability. Scenario #1 just ain't right. Or maybe I'm sheltered.

Hmm, is it only on the left or right side? (from viewer or user position, I don't care).
    Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The musty smell is likely a bit of mold in the leather.

The body may be treated with two or three gentle applications of hydrogen peroxide. Leave to dry very well then use some black shoe polish.

The idea of leaving for a few days, wrapped in a tea towel, then in a plastic bag with fresh ground coffee is a good idea.
    Last edited by Paul Goutiere; 02-04-2008 at 09:13 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: should have read the post

NWM

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank You all for your help. I tried the lemon juice and it did a great job! Although I think the dead mouse is there to stay. Thanks for the humor. Happy shooting Film and Digital!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin