Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,087   Posts: 1,635,809   Online: 1208

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mine went from $2.50/roll in 07 to $6.50 roll in 08 (dev only). That's why I just got done developing my second roll on TMY 120 roll film. First one didn't load right (operator error) and the second one, I NAILED IT. Film for the year and all my chems and developing gear, $350.00 or so. And I never would have done it. I would have continued to put it off. GOD BLESS OPEC! (That's the only time you'll see me say that one, BTB)
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by thawkins View Post
    Last week Walgreens pharmacy sent off a roll (24 exp) of Tmax 100 for me. In less than five days the negatives and 4x6 prints were back and the charge was a reasonable $8.46. Can't beat that.

Tom
    though i bet it came back on color paper.

Shooter
    35mm

No.

In Philadelphia, I use Philadelphia Photographics, a pro shop. I have my film developed only, usually $5 plus tax. No prints or proofs -- I can read B&W negatives. Google them. You can also find a few other mail-order houses in that range.
    Jeff Polaski
    "A full-time job seriously interferes with photography."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin