Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,580   Posts: 1,545,761   Online: 1058

Shooter
    35mm RF

Leica Lens Holder M - A User Review

I just posted a quick video review of this under appreciated Leica accessory. Give it a watch and lets share thoughts!

Article:
    Leica Lens Holder M Review

Best-
    Stephen Schaub
    www.figitalrevolution.com
    www.ystrap.com
    www.indianhillimageworks.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    But it doesn't work on a Rapidwinder which I think is the best Leica accessory going. I know people like the lens carriers, but they never have appealed to me. How do you out the camera down and I would always worry about the bottom lens falling off. I like pockets better.

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The lens on the attachment is really secure as it uses the a standard locking ring but I do check it from time to time. I agree that the Rapidwinder is very cul but for me the multi lens carry is a must. I for one never put the camera down (I'm wearing it while I type)...it is always on my Y Strap, on me...when I do take it off (for a shower or sleep, that about it) then I lay it on its back.

Best-
    Stephen
    www.ystrap.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin