Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,687   Posts: 1,669,382   Online: 789

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Infinity focus is adjusted to 1/100th of a mm. Once you unscrew the lens (even if position is marked) infinity focus will be wrong when you reassemble (though depth of field will pull focus in). Was infinity focus correct when you took it apart? A focus collimator is needed to reset lens to proper infinity focus. John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    it's quite easy to collimate for inifinity on a trip 35. just place a ground glass on film plane or scotch magic transparent tape and adjust the front element till it all comes into focus with the distance ring set for the mountains..

enjoy.

Shooter
    35mm

Trip 35 repair

Thanks for this great set of instructions. I just dug out my Trip 35. If it does need a repair your instructions will offer me much needed guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by thuggins View Post
    Since I couldn't find a good document for testing and repairing a Trip 35, I just posted a fully illustrated set of instructions.
    www.thermojetstove.com/Trip35

Let's keep those little beauties clicking!

Shooter
    35mm
    Is that an Olympus FTL I see in your profile? Neato.

Shooter
    35mm
    There are a couple of FTL bodies and a set of lenses in my collection. They are not a bad camera. While certainly not as innovative as the Pen's or OM's, they were on par with the competition of the time. Olympus did advertise the feature of a screw mount lens with full aperture metering. AFAIK, that was a first.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for that. It may be useful... If my hands will stop shaking then seizing up, when I try to do delicate jobs. 😐

This message delivered by rolling into a ball and flicking from my knee.
    A pint of espressos, please... don't make me ask again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin