Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,533   Posts: 1,544,002   Online: 1040

Shooter
    35mm

Free 85mm f1.7 Nikor From Kyle Cassidy

Thought this might interest you guys. Kyle Cassidy, a PJ based in Philly USA has decided to pass on his 85mm f1.8 MF Nikor (don't panic, he's got a AF version for himself). Cosmetically it's a bit battered, but this being Kyle, the optics are still shiny bright.

All he wants to see if some of your work, a statement on a planned project with the lens and a promise to actually act on it. Details are here:

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/444606.html

Personally, I shoot Minolta MC/MD glass, but I'll be following the progress of this closely. Enjoy :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    as much as i want an 85mm f/1.8 for my F2, i'm sure there are other people who will be able to put it to better use. i'm not a people/portraits guy.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I hope someone puts it to good use. I've given away several cameras, a few RF's, SLR's, Polaroids, and a TLR. Mostly to the "younger generation" that "found film". Gotta get them into it somehow!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin