Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,450   Posts: 1,643,611   Online: 970

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need Nikon FG info

I have an FG that functions properly, with the exception of the led exposure lights in the viewfinder. They are dim, but usable indoors, and too dim to see in outdoor lighting. Is it possible that this is one of those cheap, tricky fixes, or is it time to give it the heave ho? I have cleaned the battery contacts and replaced the battery. I was going to give this as a gift until I discovered this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Gerry

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I dont know about a fix.. but maybee if yopu get one of those eyepeice cups that may help..
    I had an eyepeice cup on a canon camera and it really made a world of difference on being able to see in the viewfinder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A good idea.Do an ebay search and get a 3rd party one.Much cheaper than Nikon brand.I use them on all of my cameras.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin