Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,863   Online: 982

Thread: KEH ebay store.

Shooter
    Multi Format

KEH ebay store.

Anyone ever make a purchase from their auction site?
    The camera I'm eyeballing is labeled "bargain" but looks nice in the 6 pictures supplied on the page.
    I realize that KEH's rating system for 35mm gear is heavily weighted on cosmetics but at least the photos gave me a 360 degree look at the unit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have, but it was long ago. I'm not sure about now, but rule of thumb was that if it includes caps, the glass is fine and it's only the barrel of the lens that's less than desirable. Those lacking lens caps may or may not have scratched glass.
    Get a lens with caps and remember that they do have a decent warranty, so you can get your money back. If you don't like what you get, you're only out a little bit of time, plus shipping.
    Best of luck.
    Chris

Shooter
    35mm
    How do you find their store? I can't find it through the ebay store search engine. I also can't find a link to it on their site.

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    How do you find their store? I can't find it through the ebay store search engine. I also can't find a link to it on their site.

Chris
    http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kehoutlet

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks.

Chris

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin