Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,534   Posts: 1,544,018   Online: 1091

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Very nice photos Simplicus. You got some fine glass there. The 85 is an excellent portrait lens and much sot after. I have several Konica cameras and lenses and have using them for years. I have a new never used T4 ARRIVING THIS WEEK I hope. It has been CLA and battery conversion done by Weber Camera who is the Konica expert. Should be good for 30 years.

Shooter
    35mm
    I got my first film back and like the results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 878582220_htQd4-M.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

dbuckle SCORES a Winner! ...IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by dbuckle View Post
    I got my first film back and like the results.
    It's either a very nice camera/lens or a very good photog. All in all it is very nice when you put the two together and get shots like this. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, your not making it easy for me to avoid a purchase to test my orphan lens. Uuuggghhhh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soligar EE smlvers.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sorry about the poor quality of the lens picture above. The upload size limitations are very restrictive.
    http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showima...?i=52165&c=500
    Last edited by Focus No. 9; 05-27-2010 at 11:28 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: adding link to my apug gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Konica Bodies

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringdeath View Post
    Bear with as in the bodies aren't very good?
    I've got a good collection of Konicas and I find them to be very dependable, very well built.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lanline: I'm falling more & more in love with mine everytime I use them. The Konica bodies are underrated for sure. Just goes to show that 'nice-ness' can be subjective.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

For E.R.

The darkside. Does this flip your meter?
    http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showima...?i=52304&c=500

p.s. now i know why a picture is rectangular when the film is exposed.:o
    (if I'm wrong DON'T tell me-I need a little mystery)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soligor Wide -Backside.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I have most of the Konica lenses from 15 to 400. My 400 is the later and smaller UC model. Konica made pre-set lenses which were sold until the time of the Autoreflex T2. Getting every version of every focal length is not easy. Some years ago I wrote an article on this for CameraShopper and used Konica's 28mm SLR lenses as my example. I thought I had every version and then Greg Weber found two I never knew about. The Konica SLRs I like the most are the T2, T3N, TC and FT-1. The ones I like less are the T3, T4, FS-1, FP-1, and TC-X. Some interesting and less common models are the original Auto Reflex, Autorex P, A1000, T3 100th Anniversary body, A3 and FC-1. My favorite Hexanons: 15/2.8 UC fisheye, 21/4, 24/2.8 (2nd version), 28/1.8 UC, 35/2, 50/1.4 (1st version), 85/1.8, 135/3.2, 200/3.5, 300/4.5. The 55/3.5 macro lens is nice but I use the 55/2.8 Vivitar more often. Along with the Hexanons I have many Konica mount lenses I like. Some of these cost a lot less in Konica mount than in Nikon or Pentax mounts because they don't fit any DSLR systems with full fuctionality.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've used and enjoyed Konica stuff for many years, too. Most every lens they made was exemplary for its intended use and customer/price point. They are true bargains these days! I also agree on your list of favorites as I've found them to be my favorites, also. One you didn't mention that I especially like and rely upon is the 57mm ƒ1.2... creamy bokeh, great color rendition and super sharp from ƒ2 and above. It also stands with any ultra high-speed glass from about anyone. The 85 is as good as it gets. I once had a serious photo friend who sold his Pentax system and switched to Konica because he fell in love with the Hexanon 85 results.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    35mm
    Konica Hexanon 55mm macro lens arrived it came with case and filter for $50. It is a good thing when an ebay purchase turns out to be as advertised. it looks like it had never been used. Here it is on my T4. I am picking up a Vivitar 20mm to day from the post office I hope it is a least half as nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 899630004_ovDpB-L.jpg  
    Last edited by dbuckle; 06-14-2010 at 04:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin