Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,480   Posts: 1,542,693   Online: 824

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    First, let me say I have nothing against digital. In fact, I intend to hybridize my process. That said, as others have already stated, they seem to have tweaked their test to favor digital. They spent far too much money on grandstanding and wow-factoring with giant prints. As always these days, they took the "Barnum & Bailey" approach to their "informative report". They should have made 20x30 prints with several film types/speeds and included some "equal cost" medium format as well. But this video isn't about scientific truth. It's about selling something as are all other so-called comparisons/tests/reviews these days. They're all about advertising and brainwashing, IMHO. Did anyone catch the brands and company names they dropped? Advertising... all of it. Hell, even most news is at least half advertising these days. Yuck.....
    Last edited by Mike1234; 11-01-2009 at 09:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin