Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,253   Online: 1000

Shooter
    35mm

F6/MB-40 Multi-Power Battery Pack

Has anyone tried using Nikon's EN-EL4a batteries with the MB-40 grip? I see that the MB-40 grip will accept the EN-EL4 batteries.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've got the F6 & MB-40 with them. Seems to work just fine. I've only had the setup for about 4 months and run about 10 rolls through so far but am still on the first charge.
    WJS/wi/usa

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by airgunr View Post
    I've got the F6 & MB-40 with them. Seems to work just fine. I've only had the setup for about 4 months and run about 10 rolls through so far but am still on the first charge.
    Whelp, my MB-40 arrived today. Looks good too. I'm running Ni-MH until I can save enough to purchase the EN-EL4a batteries.

Shooter
    35mm
    I would love to get an MB-40 but I can buy a whole F5 for less. Why are they so pricey?

Shooter
    35mm
    I think drives are only useful when shooting sport photography or on other occasions when one shoots lots of pictures. It's heavy although some people like the grip for better carrying.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin