Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,765   Online: 1076

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

I'm considering starting to bulk load as well for a few projects I have in mind.

I am worried about metal cassettes popping open on me. I have had this happen on a factory cassette when I dropped it, and the reusable metal cassettes I have (my step dad's from the '70s; old but never used) don't seem to hold closed nearly as securely as a factory cassette. I was looking at the B/H plastic cassettes instead because they have a screw top. Whatever you do end up using, let us know how it works out, as I am curious myself.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 12-22-2008 at 09:01 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Monophoto View Post
    Actually I've been reusing the same Ilford cartridges for about 20 years. That's brought the cost way down.
    Those older Ilford cartridges were great. I used to do the exact same thing. I threw them all out, though. Sigh.
    Chris Klug
    -----------
    My photo life story: http://patternsoflightndark.com/wordpress/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin