Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,681   Online: 871

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Shooter
    35mm
    I am an old film guy, but recently was given a new Canon SX10 IS. My wife got me a Wein Safe Sync so I could use my Nikon flashes with it. Then after Christmas she said go order the Canon 220EX flash from B&H. Did I tell you how wonderful she is?
    Oh, I almost forgot my son gave me 2 Ansel Adams books.
    Last edited by ken472; 01-03-2009 at 07:47 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgot something

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought (yes, my family is in an other continent, so I'm my own santa) two pentax super-A (european version of the super program, same camera, but all black)
    one for me, with a winder ME II that revives my broken MEsuper, and another onee for my girlfriend, it came with a 25-50 mm cosina, and a takumar 70-210mm, I'll never forget her smile as she opened her present

also bought a lightweight tripod as I travel a lot.

ilford HP5 x10
    kodak portra 400NC x10
    D76
    a krokus 3 enlarger for my lab in morocco.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got a new lens for christmas, a Zeiss Distagon 35mm 1/2,8 for Contax C/Y and HCBs 'Scrapbook'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, the wife bought me a new camera for Christmas. What a gal. It's digital, though -- an EOS Rebel XS (1000D) kit with the 18-55 IS lens. Cool little camera. This is my first decent digicam, and it had rather the opposite effect on me. For the first time in quite a while, after playing around with the XS some, I began digging out all my old 35mm gear and going through it all, organizing it, replacing batteries, etc. Just loaded film into my trusty old Nikon F2 and plan to head out later today or maybe tomorrow to shoot a few rolls. It likely wouldn't have happened if the EOS hadn't come into my life. Go figure.

Best,

Michael

Ria

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Since you did not actually specify which Christmas...Yes. A Kodak Brownie Starmite II in 1963.
    This year I got 9 boxes of AG-1 bulbs for the Brownie, (yes, I still have it). I'm looking forward to seeing what I got on the 2 rolls of Efke I shot with it Christmas week.
    Ria

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
    Since you did not actually specify which Christmas...Yes.
    Christmas 1956 or 57 a Kodak Hawkeye Kit. Camera, flash, flash bulbs, 2 rolls film ( I think) and a one page instruction manual. Served me until 1962.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin