Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,839   Online: 885

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format

Prism.

Would this work? Being sold by Dave in APUG classified.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No, that is for an F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, Poohblah;

Now is your opportunity. You can get a DP-12 and convert your simple F2 into an F2AS!
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    35mm
    Definitely agree with others here; repair the coupling pin yourself, or replace the damaged prism with another prism. KEH usually has some available. Maybe you could get a DP-12 and convert your camera to an F2AS, or an eye-level prism, the DE-1, which solves the meter coupling problem quite nicely by having none in the first place... I have an old F with the FTN prism, and I've had to do a couple repairs over the years, including straightening out the coupling pin and cleaning the inside of the eyepiece. Not that hard, really, just takes a little patience.
    Last edited by rthomas; 01-20-2009 at 11:23 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    35mm
    If the camera felt on the prism there might be additional problems coming soon!
    Replace it or get a FM like you said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin