Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,272   Online: 949

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I bought a non ai 50mm/f1.4 for $25 then converted it (thank you John White). It is now my day to day workhorse on my FM3a.
    Akiva S.

Nikkormat FTN, Nikon F, Nikon FE, Leica M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshapero/

My Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    the 50 f2 S-Auto series is as good as newer versions. Same optical construction, same glass quality, same everything. Bonus, an all metal lens!!
    The H series is very good too. You only loose 1 stop from the 1.4, that's not a big deal for outdoor shooting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you mean the Nikkor-S? If so it has seven elements, compared to the six of the Nikkor-H.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin