Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,630   Online: 999

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If i go for a carry around, then it is my Bessa R, family gatherings Minolta 800si. I have had my Mini for so long it is part of the family.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think I already replied to this, but My F100. I love the focus confirmation, I love the speed, handling comfort of the whole camera. Just wish the autoexposure would do 15 min. work like my FE.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Goutiere View Post
    Well yeah!

I've been with my F2 since 1985....I ain't never even been with the same woman for that long.
    I'll up the ante by one extra year: I purchased my FM2 new 25 years ago in 1984! I dropped it on its prism in 1985 and the meter stopped working. I used it without a battery for the last 23 years! The hotshoe came loose a couple of years ago, but I have no plans on getting it fixed. It will probably cost more to get the camera fixed than what it would cost me to purchase another one!

Shooter
    35mm
    For color film i'll shoot using Minolta Dynax 9 and for b&w film i'll be using Asahi Pentax Spotmatic. So my fav 35mm camera will be both Minolta Dynax 9 and Asahi Pentax Spotmatic.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Canon - A-1
    Nikon - FA...and I have all the Fs except the F6, but I like the FA the best.
    Favorite of all - Leica M6, still very new to me, but I don't think my opinion will change, for all the reasons already mentioned.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    F4. In either the F4s configuration that it currently is in, or with the basic MB-20 pack, which it sometimes wears as well. For a small, go anywhere pro-series Nikon, then it'd be the F3P, without motor drive or MF-6B back, and with the pancake 50f1.8 - in this case, the later Series E version. The F2A is also a favorite of mine. To tell the truth, all the bodies in my .sig are my favorite tools. Some do see more use than the others, though.

-J
    APUG: F4, F3P, F2ASx2, F
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 35/2 O, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.8 AF, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    35mm
    Probably a toss up between the Nikon F with a non metered eye level prism and the Leica M3.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Retina IIIc I bought my Dad, almost 40 years after he wanted one so much, but as a young father, with a young family, he just couldn't justify.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Matt, that's a great story, hope your dad likes it. How does one pick the best? Really depends on which day it is. Mostly use my Canon F1, but if I want auto everything, the Nikon F4, or F5, yep......depends on which day!
    Tony

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm really liking the Olympus Stylus with the 35mm f2.8 lens.

While there is a small shutter lag,maybe about 1/4 sec, the camera turns on when you open the cover.
    You can do this with one hand, so total time from pocket to exposure is really quick!

I brought it with me to Hawaii and used it when I was worried about using a digicam or 35mm slr.

Prints should arrive Saturday.

**Also makes a great camera to load up with BW/Color when you are using the opposite.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin