Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,393   Online: 1015

Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast
    cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pcyco View Post
    eos 1 v (powerfull)
    zorki 4 (slow ;-) )
    EOS 1v

Leica M6 (am I a snob?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For about 40 years I loved and used Minolta MC and MD cameras. Then as fate would have it, my girlfriend won a Tameron f/3.5 - 6.3 Macro 28 - 300mm AF Aspherical XR lens. Since the lens would not work on the Minoltas, I was forced kicking and screaming to buy a Nikon. [It is a tough life but someone has to live it.] Now I have two Nikons: an N-75 for color prints and a F-100 for black & white [including HIE]. The F-100 is also used as a spot meter for the Hasselblads.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My latest toy is a Minolta XD-7 with 7 lenses and Flash

Shooter
    35mm
    For me it has to be the Canon T90, it just oozes confidence, plus with all the wonderful FD lenses how can you go wrong.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee4 View Post
    A great but slightly rare camera is the Nikon EL2. It's the last of the Nikkormat series. It has nice Nikon type weight, mirror lock-up, aperture priority automatic, with automatic exposure lock capability. I got mine in near new condition on Ebay for a song.
    I like the EL-2 so much that I buy them whenever I find them available. Mostly, they are given to family members but they also exist to provide spare parts for my personal favorite EL-2.

The only knock against the EL-2 is the rate at which it drains expensive batteries if you leave the light meter on.
    Last edited by SchwinnParamount; 09-06-2009 at 09:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I really don't have a favorite, so much as a current favorite.

Currently, I'm really digging my Contax IIa again, a Rolleiflex SL 35 E and a Vivitar XC-3.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman99 View Post
    My favorite camera is my pair of Nikon F3HP's...Those are total "workhorses". I have MD-4 motordrives hooked to both of 'em, and although that makes for a rather heavy camera to pack around, it feels very good and solid in my hands.

My 2nd favorite is my (black body) Nikon FA, with MD-15 motordrive.
    Well, it looks like it's time to update this. My all-time favorite is my Nikon F4s, followed by my F3HP's. The FA is gone to Illinois in a trade for a Nikkor 24-120mm AF-D lens...As soon as this lens arrives (on Tuesday), it'll be living on my F4s.
    Dann Fassnacht
    Aberdeen, WA USA

glockman99@hotmail.com
    -------------------------------------
    My film cameras are all Nikons: F3HP, F4s, N90s, N8008, N8008s.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have just dusted off my Minolta XD11 and an SR1, neither have seen action for a long time. To be honest I was/am thinking of selling my old manual focus kit, but after holding them again .... I just can't decide whether to keep or sell them

I used to be indecisive now I'm just not sure

My favourites were the XD11 & SR1, with minolta/rokkor lenses. But I do really live my Minolta 800si with the VC700 grip.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman99 View Post
    Well, it looks like it's time to update this. My all-time favorite is my Nikon F4s, followed by my F3HP's. The FA is gone to Illinois in a trade for a Nikkor 24-120mm AF-D lens...As soon as this lens arrives (on Tuesday), it'll be living on my F4s.
    Update...I received the 24-120mm lens a couple days ago, and I really cannot think of a better set than my Nikon F4s, Nikkor 24-120mm lens, and SB27 Speedlight...Perfect!
    Dann Fassnacht
    Aberdeen, WA USA

glockman99@hotmail.com
    -------------------------------------
    My film cameras are all Nikons: F3HP, F4s, N90s, N8008, N8008s.

Shooter
    35mm
    F2 !! Since day one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin