Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,665   Online: 926

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think the one I have enjoyed the most recently is my Canon EF ( no not the auto focus lenses )http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EF_camera,
    they are quite highly prized by Canon FD enthusiasts who call them the "Black Beauty", and although I have several FD bodys this is the smoothest of them all.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 09-17-2009 at 08:34 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My Contax G2 system.

It's a little quirky in use, but the phenomenal lenses and small size / weight more than make up for this...

Cheers,
    Gavin

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by dferrie View Post
    I have just dusted off my Minolta XD11 and an SR1, neither have seen action for a long time. To be honest I was/am thinking of selling my old manual focus kit, but after holding them again .... I just can't decide whether to keep or sell them

I used to be indecisive now I'm just not sure

My favourites were the XD11 & SR1, with minolta/rokkor lenses. But I do really live my Minolta 800si with the VC700 grip.
    Don't sell the XD-11! I took mine with me to the U.S. Nationals a couple of weeks ago and got excellent pictures with it. The more I use that camera the more I'm amazed at how much Minolta packed into such a small, elegant package. The more I use Minolta cameras period, the more I'm impressed by them.

Andy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This weekend it is the F5. I have it with me at work and will use all weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pentax Spotmatic. Only camera that I ever had real affection for; the rest have all been tools......

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Leica M6 Panda

Shooter
    35mm
    Leicaflex SL, no question, for the incomparable viewfinder, silky-smooth and indestructible shutter, and the amazing lenses. If I had never used the Leicaflex a Nikon F2 with E screen would be my favorite. However the camera I use most is the Leica R8 with the (off-topic) DMR digital back.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Maestas View Post
    Leica M6 Panda
    Why is it called a "Panda"?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica IIIa with a Summar, simple but shoots so easily.
    I can even load it now!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Om2n. Years ago I sold a whole closet full of M2 gear to collectors and bought 2 Oly bodies, 4 lenses and assorted gizmos. Never regretted it. And the guys in the rabidly Leica local club didn't catch on until I told them. Gotta admit I have a soft spot for the F3HP, which is nothing like the Oly, but it did good when I lost the Oly's in a divorce.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin