Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,559   Online: 1108

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 151920212223242526272829303135 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I love my Nikon F6 and F5, 1 and 2.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i shoot with a minolta xd-11. why? because it's what i have. i also have a srt-201, and a canon eos elan IIe. don't even consider using the canon. the srt is nice, but the xd-11 is nicer. : )
    Last edited by chad hallblade; 10-09-2009 at 11:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon N80 with motor. It's light, quiet, packed with features. Perfect camera for hiking or bicycling or just to have a light camera handy. Mine did not cost me a cent as it was free. I have other Nikon gear so I did not need to purchase glass or other items for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My First 35mm. SLR !

The Minolta XE-7 , with The Rokkor-X 85mm. F1.7 Lens !
    Bought The Body In 1976, And It's Still Going Strong !
    And Has Never Been Serviced !
    Only The Straps, And Batteries Have Needed To Be Replaced !
    Just Got Rid Of The OpTech Neck Strap, And Started Using The Optech Wrist Strap !
    A Nice Comfortable Combination !!!
    I Also Use The Minolta SRT-202 w/ A Sekonic Meter , And A Minolta X-700 For Lazy SlackAss Mode.

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Canon EOS500N

Cheap and common (replaceable). Light. Plastic. Light-tight. Accurate Film electron ic counter. Shoots backwards on roll. Takes my EF 12-24mm Sigma

Other than that I like Olympus OM and trip cameras.

35mm format is for testing weird home brew concotions and colour developers at home, or for using 12mm FF, other than that I use digital or the RB67 or 4x5" for actual shooting.
    Last edited by Athiril; 10-11-2009 at 01:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Contax RX.

I've had other Contaxes before (and still have them) but no camera has ever felt so close to perfect in the hands. Everything is where it should be, the weight is perfect, the lines are irresistible. I want to take it to bed with me.
    Alex

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Olympus OM-4T. I have three of them, incredible metering, tiny cameras that fit my small hands perfectly, incredible lenses, the easiest SLR viewfinder to focus that I have ever seen.

I recently bought a Leica M4 and am really loving it too.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    35mm

Favourite 35mm SLR

My favourite so far is the Canon T90 (fits hand like a glove) and Minolta XD5/7 (dead easy to manual focus, compactness, silky smoothness, quality glass at bargain prices).

The Konica FT1 gets an honourable mention as the Hexanon 50mm F1.8 it came with had breathtaking sharpness/high contrast.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Nikon_F View Post
    F4. In either the F4s configuration that it currently is in, or with the basic MB-20 pack, which it sometimes wears as well. For a small, go anywhere pro-series Nikon, then it'd be the F3P, without motor drive or MF-6B back, and with the pancake 50f1.8 - in this case, the later Series E version. The F2A is also a favorite of mine. To tell the truth, all the bodies in my .sig are my favorite tools. Some do see more use than the others, though.

-J
    'Course, now both the F3P and the F2A have been purged. I still really like my F4, but, for when I want to have simplicity, I'm grabbing my F bodies and shooting with them. I still frequently use my FM2n with MF-16 and MD-12, and will be getting back into using the Nikomat, now that it's home from the repair shop, after being overhauled.

-J
    APUG: F4, F3P, F2ASx2, F
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Me too. I have everything under the Sun, but I'm in a track to use my F's, F2's Y Nikormatts (5)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin