Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,371   Online: 989

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627282930313236 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    The Pentax P30T , with 50mm. SMC Lens ! perfect ! ! ! !

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mine are my Nikon F5's. They are built like a tank, and are about as heavy. However when the strap on one of them let go and it landed on an ice covered, paved road there was no damage.

The metering is unbelievable. I have tried to fool it, but it always beats me. I no longer even bother to bracket, and that includes chromes.

I have to admit however that I do miss my motor driven Nikon F's that I had as a teenager. They had a great feel about them and if I can find a couple in good shape my bank account will take a hit.

Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica MP 0.85x camera body. It works perfectly for my 135 film needs. 120 is another matter
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." W. Durant

flickr

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Drum roll please!!

1. Nikon FM3a - never have to worry about battery issues, it's light, it's simple, and it has a huge lens selection!
    2. Nikon F4 - a straight all business camera with a boat load of features without those pain in the backside LCD menus to dig through.
    ------------------------------------
    -Joe
    RB67, ETR, ETRS, F4, F5, FM3a, A1, AE1,
    Bronica-S, Mamiya-7, Yashica TLR, & many many Range finders
    ------------------------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAKER View Post
    And if you want a camera you can beat somebody to death with, you can't beat a good old Zenith.
    My money would be on a Nikon F ,they used to be called "The hockey puck you can take pictures with"
    Ben

Shooter
    Large Format
    I just purchased a like new Nikon F100. Reason: It is getting harder and harder for my aging eyes to focus quickly on people - particularly children and I thought that auto exposure and auto focus would be a great improvement over my older unmetered SLR's and rangefinders.

I have been studying the manual and a Lantern guide for over a week and still feel that I don't have a good handle on the camera. In other words I don't believe that I am the master of the camera.

Maybe I just need to get a simple Nikon FE for auto exposure and continue to use the manual focus.

But still, my favorite 35mm camera to date is the Nikon F2 with the plain prism. Second place, Leica IIIf RD.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My fav. is a Nikkormat I bought while serving in the U.S. Navy in the 1970's.

Shooter
    35mm
    My Leica IIIC with jupiter 8, a great combo!

Shooter
    Large Format

My 35 year old Leicaflex SL.

OR my Leica M4-P

Here are a couple of recent "sketches" taken with my Leicaflex during my recent Gettogether / Workshop in Bodie / Owens Valley.

Per Volquartz

http://www.pervolquartz.com

volquartz (@) volquartz.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35mmsketches_bodie_2009_sm.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    erm after all these pages it would be interesting to know what camera is the most popular...excluding P&S

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin