Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,846   Posts: 1,582,754   Online: 908

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whichever one I happen to have in my hands at the time and that would most like be an Olympus OM 2S or any of the other single digit OMs (1,1n,2,2n,3,4 or 4T). Yes, I don't yet have the 3T, but until then . . . Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Luckily, I don't think I'll ever have the opportunity to fall in love with any of these cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a few 35mm cameras that I love to use, but when it comes to using one camera for very important stuff, I use my Contax RTS 3.

Shooter
    35mm
    Have used a lot of 35mm cameras over the last few decades, but the nicest, most flexible, and useful (not the smallest though) I've ever owned is Canon's 1VHS. I've had one for many years now and have never regretted the price. I'll never sell it....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My favorite of all time was my Konica T which I sold to buy a Nikon F becasue I need a motor drive. Great lens, strong, great meter. My current fav is my Sigma SA 9, has lot of features like mirror lock up, spot and matrix metering, light weight and has a shutter speed dial, auto focus is not very good but I usally manual focus. I also really liked my Nikon F2 with drive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    Whichever one I happen to have in my hands at the time and that would most like be an Olympus OM 2S or any of the other single digit OMs (1,1n,2,2n,3,4 or 4T). Yes, I don't yet have the 3T, but until then . . . Bill Barber
    Oh, Bill. Admit it, you want one Baaaaaaaaad.

Tell you what. Let's do an OM-Only Workshop. I'll let you use mine.
    http://www.zone-10.com

When you turn your camera on, does it return the favor?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You mean I have to choose?
    with rangefinders: Leica M3, no brainer.

SLR, I would have to say the Nikon FM.

I own a lot of pre Ai bodies (F, Photomic Tn, Nikkormat, and F2) and two AE bodies F3hp and FE. The FM is simple, reliable, compact and reliable, plus if the batteries die, it's not a paperweight.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nikkormat FTN. I like the EL also, but the FTN is such a clean and simple design, and feels right in my hands.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon F with the standard prism (no meter), and an 85mm f/1.8.

Shooter
    35mm
    My all time favorite is the Nikon FM.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin