Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,408   Online: 758

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202425262728293031323334353640 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nikon F-100
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon N80. It's light, fits my hand and it's fun to shoot with.
    Steve Long

my blog: http://wayofuncertainty.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon F3HP! But i would like to get my hands on an FM3a to try out...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcd View Post
    Leica M2. It is well balanced, quiet, reliable, unobtrusive in use, and accepts a wide variety of lenses. My personal favorite.
    Ditto - would love an M6 if cost was not an issue though :-)4

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon F2, but then....

Used a F2 for yrs with a Nikkormat FT2 for back up, a few yrs ago I was diagnosed with diabetes, I have diopters in my cameras but my eyesight changes dail;y and sometimes hourly depending on my blood suger. Recently I got an excellent buy on a Nikon F70 with Sigma 28-80 and 80-200 zooms, the F70 has an adjustable diopter as well as autofocus, ran a roll of film through it and I am blown away by the sharpness of the images. Hmmm no F2 is still my fav but the F70 will be getting lots of use.

Shooter
    35mm

Your Favorite 35mm Camera

I must have seen this kind of thread either here or somewhere else in the past. It's the kind of thread which comes back to life after a long time. My favorite 35mm SLR is probably the Canon F-1. There were two sub-versions of the original F-1. The second one has a back with two rollers and that's the one I use more. With an L screen the finder is nearly as bright as the one in an F-1N. In the small RF category my favorite is the Hi-Matic 7SII. For a more full-size fixed lens RF I like tha Konica Auto S1.6.

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Konica Auto-Reflex. The original one that let you switch between half-frame and full-frame mid roll. Great camera. Through a nice, sharp Hexanon lens on there, and you have yourself something special.

Shooter
    35mm

Your Favorite 35mm Camera?

Having been in the photography business for over 40 years, it has been my privilege to use most of the cameras mentioned in this thread. For me, the Olympus OM-1n and OM-2n are quite useful. They have all the features I want with a small 'foot print'. In reality however, any one of the cameras mentioned in this thread could be my favorite.

Shooter
    35mm
    My personal favorite is my Canon T70. I purchased it back in '85 when it was state of the art and it was my first serious camera. I know it's not the best of anything but, if I have learned anything over the past twenty five years it was with camera. It still looks and works pefectly and I still use it on a regular basis. I recently picked up another body on e-bay so that I can keep one loaded with B+W.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by delac027 View Post
    Nikon F3HP! But i would like to get my hands on an FM3a to try out...
    You mean like this . . . ;-)

Last edited by Les Sarile; 10-22-2010 at 11:29 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin