Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,434   Online: 867

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 232728293031323334353637383943 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Pentax KX - the old film camera

Does everything I need from it and it's very, very useful if the mob gets out of hand.
    Jeff Polaski
    "A full-time job seriously interferes with photography."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This weekend I took 3 rolls of dead Tri-X in Valparaìso with my Retina IIIc Schneider-Kreusnach Xenon F/2
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It is a toss up for me.

Canon EF & Nikon F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They are like my children, I love them all equally for different reasons. They are all special.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Canon f1n. Built like a tank and had mine for over 20 years. know the camera like the back of my hand.

Shooter
    35mm
    My favorite camera for shooting color slides is the Nikon F3HP. For shooting black & white, I rely on my F2A cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OM-2SP, but I suspect that's only because I've not used the OM-4Ti..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, you never really forget your first. For me, it is the Minolta srt-101. It never let me down, and I personally love the Rokkoor glass. That being said, of late I have heard the siren song of the Russian range finders, and when out shooting 35mm urban architecture, I find my self grabbing one from my FSU stable. They are simple, qiet, and pretty discrete. I have always loved the optics, and gotten fine results. Oh, and I can't afford to even look at a Leica.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This weekend my Favourite will be the Yashica T2 !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My acquired-2007 Olympus XA. It's the only camera I can carry almost everywhere, great shots, reliable. An xa and an xa4 will cover 95 percent of any photo situation I find myself in, though the xa4 is nowhere near as tough as the xa.

But I can't bring myself to get rid of my grandpa's old Zeiss Contina, or the Contaflex Prima I bought because it takes the same lenses (Rodenstock-made, it turns out, but very nice.). That Contaflex, not even top of the line in its day, has the best focusing screen I've ever seen, and the camera still works, even the 1 second ss, 56 years on. Just got to printing some shots I took 23 years ago with it-- tack sharp, and crisp like a potato chip.

If my Ricoh r-1 loaded the film on the first try EVER, it would be up there too. My first point and shoot, and the panoramic feature gets a lot of use.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin