Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,352   Online: 832

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2630313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peltigera View Post
    Voigtlander Vitomatic II. Small enough to put in my pocket, attractive to look at, fits in one hand.
    Second favourite: Zeiss Ikon Contessa LKE for the same reasons but I like Voigtlanders that bit more.
    That was the first serious [sirius] camera that I had. I lost track of it, and recently bought a replacement.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Back to reality - I have been playing with a Rollei 35B with Triotar, but have bounced back to the superb Voigtlander Vitessa for snapshots - For "real" 35mm work I am now well over the Leica myth and have returned to my faithful and reliable Nikon Fs, lots of yummy Nikon Fs with lots of lenses

Shooter
    35mm
    My favourite is the Nikon F4, followed by the F90X.
    My cameras:
    Fed 2
    Nikon F4, F4S, F401S, F601, F801, F801S, F50, F55, F60, F65, F70, F75, F80, F90, F90X, EL2, FE, FM, FG, FG-20, EM

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This is my favorite. I think Yashica made a huge mistake with that partnership with Contax, forever (and unjustly) relegating their proud old brand to a perceived second-tier status, after many years of industry-leading technological innovation in camera electronics. And those old Yashinon DX lenses are killer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemiks View Post
    OM-2SP, but I suspect that's only because I've not used the OM-4Ti..
    OM-2sp is kind of better than OM-4ti, since it has manual spot for all the time. But, it eat batteries like anything...

My personal favorite is OM-1n with 85 or 100mm lens. ;-)
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pentax LX closely followed by the OM4T/i

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like my Pentax LX a lot but recently got an MX and secretly, when the LX can't hear and get jealous, I think I may at least sometimes enjoy shooting with the MX more. It's slightly smaller and lighter, noticeably quieter, and works at all speeds without batteries. About the only thing I wish was different on it would be speeds that go to 3200 or, better yet, 6400 as I occasionally use those film speeds with TMZ. OTOH, with an all manual camera it's very quick to meter at 1600 then give one or two stops less, so not the problem it would be with an automatic camera at all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an MX, Super A, Super Program and 2x ME Supers but prefer my pair of LXs over the others, just that the feel in the hands is different.

Shooter
    35mm
    Minolta X700. Received a motor drive from England today ($15 including air postage) Works pretty slick.

Minolta X700 by dbuckle2695, on Flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica M4-P or Nikon FE, depending on what I'm shooting.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin