Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,644   Posts: 1,668,508   Online: 765

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2731323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    This is my favorite. I think Yashica made a huge mistake with that partnership with Contax, forever (and unjustly) relegating their proud old brand to a perceived second-tier status, after many years of industry-leading technological innovation in camera electronics. And those old Yashinon DX lenses are killer.

The TL Electro was my first SLR, I had been using my dads Kodak Retina up until then. I was wooed over to the big SLR because it
    Had interchangeable lenses and a built in light meter. It was a tank, I dont remember it looking as good as your pics but I loved it.
    But teenage love is fleeting. I dumped it for a OM-1. Eventually the OM series gave way to Nikon F's. They're all special to me but in objective honesty. The Nikons are built to take the punishments that every day real world use brings. If you'll excuse me, I feel a need to hold my old OM-1 for a while. 😉

Shooter
    35mm
    As I only have a Canon EOS IX7, this must be my favorite camera. Before, 25 years ago, I had Canon F1n and lots of lenses. It's a nice camera but my pictures was average minus. Photography is about light and composition, and by carefully (and slowly) learning this art the IX7 has enough features, and my m42 lenses (Helios and Industar) gives sharp images. I'm happy Besides, an IX7 is almost given away these days. My IX7 gives me better pictures today than my expensive F1n 25 years ago. Light and composition - not gear. Its also a small outfit, putting on the Industar it is lightweight photography.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0389.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	50427

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0391.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	220.1 KB 
ID:	50428
    Last edited by truls; 05-04-2012 at 12:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nikon FM3a and canon eos 1v :-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Minolta SRT 101 with a 50-something lens, f 1.4

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Canon T70 (small,light,cheap) EOS 3 (all the features I could ever need, eye-control is brilliant) Mostly because that's what I have.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not an easy decision but my favorite to use is my Contax RTS.

I like it even more than my RTS II.

But more often I use my Yashica FX-2. I've never thought of Yashicas as second-tier, just simpler — a matter of preference and purpose, really.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Nikon F2 is my favorite camera for the following reasons:

1.It is a very rugged and reliable camera
    2.I prefer manual/mechanical cameras as opposed to automatic/electronic cameras
    3.I prefer battery independent cameras (only needs batteries for optional light meter and motor drives)
    4.I have a large assortment of accessories that allow me to configure the F2 for almost any type of assignment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11336821@N00/6307637714/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon F2 040 sml.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    My current favourite is a Yashica FR.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon F80

My fave is the Nikon F80. I bought mine when they first came out and put quite a lot of film through it. I used it again recently after a break of a few years and was surprised at just how well appointed, compact, light weight and quiet it was. Well done Nikon.

Shooter
    35mm
    Really hard to decide!
    I absolutely love the Nikon S3 2000 but the 1:1 vf is bothering me slightly.
    So, my favorite camera is a Leica MP and a Nikon S3 2000.
    I wish the S3 had the MP's viefinder and metering. That would be camera heaven.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin