Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,229   Posts: 1,532,858   Online: 1013

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2832333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not an easy decision but my favorite to use is my Contax RTS.

I like it even more than my RTS II.

But more often I use my Yashica FX-2. I've never thought of Yashicas as second-tier, just simpler — a matter of preference and purpose, really.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Nikon F2 is my favorite camera for the following reasons:

1.It is a very rugged and reliable camera
    2.I prefer manual/mechanical cameras as opposed to automatic/electronic cameras
    3.I prefer battery independent cameras (only needs batteries for optional light meter and motor drives)
    4.I have a large assortment of accessories that allow me to configure the F2 for almost any type of assignment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11336821@N00/6307637714/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon F2 040 sml.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    My current favourite is a Yashica FR.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon F80

My fave is the Nikon F80. I bought mine when they first came out and put quite a lot of film through it. I used it again recently after a break of a few years and was surprised at just how well appointed, compact, light weight and quiet it was. Well done Nikon.

Shooter
    35mm
    Really hard to decide!
    I absolutely love the Nikon S3 2000 but the 1:1 vf is bothering me slightly.
    So, my favorite camera is a Leica MP and a Nikon S3 2000.
    I wish the S3 had the MP's viefinder and metering. That would be camera heaven.

Shooter
    35mm
    Almost anything NIKON., But especially my F4. Built like a tank and as stead a 'gun platform' as you will ever need. No frills and they just keep soldiering on.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello All,
    my favourity camera?
    not one but:
    Canon A-1 and AE-1 (my first serious camera)
    and
    Nikonos III

the dream?
    Canon F1 old

Ciao
    Andrea

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whew boy I've have my share of gems but there are definitely some stand outs in my mind.

The T90 was (and still is) a very fluid and impressive camera to use, It had that perfect shape and weight to it which made it a joy to shoot with. The 1V was definitely the finest EOS body I ever owned, but I got it way too late in the game to really take advantage of what it is capable of.
    The Konica Hexar AF is probably one of the most satisfying 35mm cameras I've owned and I love it for its silent mode. I still have it and I expect to have it for many years.
    The Nikon F3 is my first and only Nikon camera, but I am quite taken with how it operates. It's got the smoothest film advance I've ever felt and in so many ways it is just effortless to shoot, and I like that.

But I can only pick one, so I say the Konica Hexar AF. It has definitely brought me the most joy in my photographic endeavors.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

K1000

I absolutely love my K1000. I have a lot of cameras to work with that I have accumulated over the years, but I just keep coming back to my K1000.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My favorite day to day camera is a nikon l35aw. Damn this is one cool camera, water proof up to 10ft, lens is sharp, af and exposure is fast and precise.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin