Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,638   Posts: 1,648,381   Online: 1168

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2832333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Almost anything NIKON., But especially my F4. Built like a tank and as stead a 'gun platform' as you will ever need. No frills and they just keep soldiering on.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello All,
    my favourity camera?
    not one but:
    Canon A-1 and AE-1 (my first serious camera)
    and
    Nikonos III

the dream?
    Canon F1 old

Ciao
    Andrea

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whew boy I've have my share of gems but there are definitely some stand outs in my mind.

The T90 was (and still is) a very fluid and impressive camera to use, It had that perfect shape and weight to it which made it a joy to shoot with. The 1V was definitely the finest EOS body I ever owned, but I got it way too late in the game to really take advantage of what it is capable of.
    The Konica Hexar AF is probably one of the most satisfying 35mm cameras I've owned and I love it for its silent mode. I still have it and I expect to have it for many years.
    The Nikon F3 is my first and only Nikon camera, but I am quite taken with how it operates. It's got the smoothest film advance I've ever felt and in so many ways it is just effortless to shoot, and I like that.

But I can only pick one, so I say the Konica Hexar AF. It has definitely brought me the most joy in my photographic endeavors.
    - Abram

Leica M2 / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

K1000

I absolutely love my K1000. I have a lot of cameras to work with that I have accumulated over the years, but I just keep coming back to my K1000.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My favorite day to day camera is a nikon l35aw. Damn this is one cool camera, water proof up to 10ft, lens is sharp, af and exposure is fast and precise.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Fujica M1 >>Review

Last edited by yokelgibes; 08-10-2012 at 03:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    My Ricoh Kr30-sp is a terrific camera. The light meter is very easy and straightforward, film loading is easy, and if I want to use it, the program mode(s) are pretty good for snapshots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    whichever camera i happen to have in my hand while I'm shooting

Shooter
    35mm
    My Bessa R is quickly becoming my favorite. People crap on it beong lightweight but it meters good & a joy to carry around all day long.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    niknFM,becauseit' robust, more like a tool than a toy,and acessories are availableplentyful and reasonably priced2nd hand.i like them so much, i bought three of them.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin