Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,899   Posts: 1,584,382   Online: 794

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RH Designs View Post
    OM-4ti, no contest!
    OM-3Ti by a nose entering the final stretch.
    http://www.zone-10.com

When you turn your camera on, does it return the favor?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Contax RTS III and Nikon F5.
    But I intend to add a F6. I borrowed one from a friend, and now I must have one, too.
    It is an incredible camera. The best camera design I've ever had in my hands.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Trick question? I'm rather OCD when it comes to collecting cameras. At the time of the post I own 22 35mm's. Each has a special "personality" that makes them all my favorite. Now, if you mean performance, reliability, lens selection, and plain bang for buck I'll choose my Nikon F4 and in second would be my Nikon F5. I really really love the F5 but... the F4 seems to be compatible with ever F-mount lens on the planet which makes it so versatile. The again... I do use the F5 more often.
    ------------------------------------
    -Joe
    RB67, ETR, ETRS, F4, F5, FM3a, A1, AE1,
    Bronica-S, Mamiya-7, Yashica TLR, & many many Range finders
    ------------------------------------

Shooter
    Large Format
    m3 + penft

Shooter
    35mm
    Most of these cameras will be good if the power grid ever fails. Film supply and development would be impossible to keep up too if this were the case. I rather enjoy the precision of my F6 and its F100 back ups. I hardly have any issues with capturing exactly what I see. Not to mention they are erginomicaly correct. Not like the square bodies of days gone by (which I do posess, F and F2). I am sure that some of the older fellas on this forum can blow my photography out of the water with thier old MF bodies, but for sheer comfort and confidence while I am shooting, and a load of teach features and interface w/modern equipment, the F6 is my choice if I could only have one 35mm for every situation.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Contax G1: small, light (but not too), unobtrusive, great ergodynamics, fantastic lenses.

Admittedly, I would prefer a manual focus rangefinder (if I had unlimited finances I would immediately buy a Leica M7), but these cameras and lenses are so much more expensive than the Contax.

The Contax G1 and its lenses are unbeatable in value for money.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nikon F 5 and for cracy cold weater Nikon FM 2 Titan!

Cheers Armin
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Usually it's the next camera I buy..

Travel/landscape camera is a FTbn; Celebrations and family, AF-N80; Carry and Kick about, K1000. Camera I want to use but need to repair, Exakta VX1000. I prefer simple mechanical bodies.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm
    My favorite camera of all time is most certainly my EOS 1vHS. To me it's the greatest camera ever. I am, however, falling seriously in love with my 'new' Minolta SR-T 102 with an MC Rokkor-PG 50mm f/1.4, an MD Celtic 28mm f/2.8, and a 135mm f/2.8. It could become a serious contender for a "favorite" as well. Another camera that I dearly love is my Nikon FE with an MD-12. It's a joy to use. I also have a number of rangefinders that I cannot live without, but that's a discussion for another forum.

Shooter
    35mm
    My favourite 35mm Cameras! The Nikon F100(my present film camera), FM2n(had 2 of these), The Pentax MX(also had 2 of these) and The Contax RTSII(loved it even though it broke twice on me)

(Would love to own a Nikon F6 or a Contax N1, but can't justify the expense!):rolleyes:
    Nikon user

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing" Optimus Prime

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin