Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,621   Online: 750

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica M6. The camera is quiet, small and tough, and the lenses are just amazing.

Shooter
    35mm
    1st choice when I need to be quick - Nikon F3 or FM3a.
    1st choice when I have time to take separate meter readings - Leica M2.
    1st choice for scientific work (photomicrosocpy, etc.) - Canon EOS5 with Nikon lenses, because the mirror-up function is so simple (one press raises mirror and fires shutter 2 sec, later).
    1st choice for a change - a 1950s Voigtländer (Vitessa or Vito) or a screw-thread Leica with an old lens (Summar or Elmar).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Zorki 4.

(just kidding ...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Nikon F100 with 24mm, 50mm and 85mm primes. I have an OM2n and I truly love it but, if the chips were down and I had to choose just one, it would have to be the F100 as it's almost bomb-proof, has programme, auto or manual modes, offers auto or manual focus and has a great meter.
    Paul Jenkin (a late developer...)

Shooter
    35mm
    Definitely my Bronica RF645.
    Or maybe my Hexar AF.
    Perhaps my Contax T.
    Then there's my Pentax KX...

Chris

Shooter
    35mm
    I love all cameras!! Cameras do something to me and of course I love looking at all photographs. Photography rocks!

I love my Canon A2.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love my F100. After I got it I quit lusting after 35 and moved on to others in my Format Acquisition Syndrome. I also really like my Pentax K1000, although I don't think I've used it since I got the F100, but I have an emotional attachment to it since it was my first camera. I had to save up my allowance and baby sitting money and buy it from my dad. He probably gave me a pretty good deal, though.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My favorite camera body is the Pentax Super Program.. Unfortunately its a pain in the rear to find the more exotic prime lenses, and they cost 2x as much as the nikons!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, I started off with a Minolta XG1, then I moved up to a Minolta XD7, of which I used to have 2, one for black & white and one for colour. I liked them as I was using them to photograph bands in dim light and I just used to set the shutter speed and it did the rest. Then someone sold me a Nikon F body for about £40 (it was a while ago) and the images were superb, plus the Minoltas were starting to fall apart. I still have the Nikon F and now own 2 Nikon F2s and a Rolliflex TLR which is very old, but is superb. I have also owned a Hasselblad 500 and this I found to be the best of all, but business was bad, so I had to sell it. The chap I sold it to, still uses it.
    Phil

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not having had experience with a really wide variety of 35mm cameras, the one I have which I like the best is my Minolta 7xi. It's also the one I've had the longest, so we've had a chance to get used to one another. I don't think that it's magical or anything like that, I'm just used to it and it works reliably. I'd probably have the same feelings about pretty much any similar 35mm camera, if I used it long enough to get used to it.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin