Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,921   Posts: 1,556,588   Online: 1204

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT-1 Help

Shooter
    35mm
    Don't drop the camera hard onto the door sill of a car. I dropped my AT-1 and now the meter doesn't work. A nice, fun camera though. Use a silver-oxide battery.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I really enjoy my AT-1. I used to use my 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C. lens all of the time, but now I use my 35mm f/2 New most of the time when shooting 35mm film. I got the Canon power winder A2, and it is great for action shooting. Make sure to calibrate your meter (especially before shooting important slides). I took a few rolls of slides when I was first given this camera and found that my meter was slightly off (enough to ruin slides by overexposing them). Now, I get great exposures; however, I probably use my brain to calculate exposure rather than any light meter (that's what shooting hundreds of rolls of Kodachrome does to you). Have fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin