Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,606   Online: 804

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122232425262731 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    My local flea market has been "Very" generous with camera gear! So far I found A Speed Graphic ($130, Kodak retina I & II ($10 ea, Fijica 35-EE ($10), Agfa Karrot ($20), Kodak 35 RF ($15), and a Very sweet and rare Edinex.
    ------------------------------------
    -Joe
    RB67, ETR, ETRS, F4, F5, FM3a, A1, AE1,
    Bronica-S, Mamiya-7, Yashica TLR, & many many Range finders
    ------------------------------------

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A local organization was clearing out it's basement and found a box of old loaner cameras. The following cost me a grand total $60 donation: Nikon FE2 w/Nikkor 24mm/f.2.8, Nikon FM2(n) w/50mm 1.8 series E, Minolta X-370 w/50mm f/1.7. Pentax K1000 w/50mm f/2. Chinon CM-4 w/50mm f/1.9, 35mm f/2.8 & 135mm f/2.8. 3x Vivitar 283 flashes (with intact hot shoes!) And the usual junky zooms (which I had to take as it was a single lot. Anybody have a good suggestion for things like a Sears 28-200mm MD-mount lens with lots of internal dust?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Contax IIIA, 50mm Opton 1.5, 35mm Biogon and finder. Spotmatic II with yellowing 50mm f1.4. Takumar.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Sears 500MX with a f2.0/50mm and a f2.8/135mm in good working condition with owners manuals and cases in a nice naugahide shoulder bag. Bought at a thrift shop for $4. Also a Petri TTL with f1.8/55mm and a Kotaishi f4.5/80-200mm zoom also Telesor 2x teleconverte given to me (someone set it on my porch with a note telling me to 'enjoy'. The Sears gear is rebadged Ricoh. It all works great, and I am havin' fun.

Rick

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    A Sears 500MX with a f2.0/50mm and a f2.8/135mm in good working condition with owners manuals and cases in a nice naugahyde shoulder bag. Bought at a thrift shop for $4. Also a Petri TTL with f1.8/55mm and a Kotaishi f4.5/80-200mm zoom also Telesor 2x teleconverter given to me (someone set it on my porch with a note telling me to 'enjoy'. The Sears gear is rebadged Ricoh. It all works great, and I am havin' fun.

Rick

Cool, for some funny reason I would love to have a Sears camera.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbadman View Post
    Cool, for some funny reason I would love to have a Sears camera.

Roger
    You can see it in M-42 group. The Petriis the crazy one. The shutter release is on the front of the body, not on top. Also the lenses focus backward from all my other lenses, and the Zoom not only focuses reverse, but zooms the wrong way.

Rick

Shooter
    35mm
    Olympus Infinity SuperZoom 330. All the features of a compact point & Shoot, all the weight and bulk of a digital SLR. But it was only $3 at Goodwill, so I will have some fun with it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    At this point I have too many fun cameras to need to buy these. And I see many of this class of camera at the thrift store.
    Whoever thought of making a P&S camera bigger needs a swift kick.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Minolta SRT-102 with 50mm f/1.7 Rokkor-PF today at a local flea market. $5

Seller said the meter was inop. Got it home and put in a new battery and the meter powers up and looks to be reasonably accurate. I'll have to convert it to use silver oxide cells now..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    few months ago I saw a Minolta XG2 without lens but with bodycap on a table on a flea-market. I didn't need it but because I like Minolta gear I picked it up and I saw it was in very nice condition, hardly used. The lady who ran the stall said she didn't know it worked or not but she was asking only 1euro!! So I figured that the bodycap alone was worth that price. I also noticed that the mirror was halfway up and remembered to have read somewhere that this happens when the batteries die when you fire the camera. So at home I removed the slightly leaking batteries, cleaned the battery compartment and popped in 2 fresh ones and bingo, it was working like it was brand new. Not bad for 1 measly Euro.
    Sure, I could give you a boring explanation who I really am but I rather let the Origami do the talking.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin