Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,924   Posts: 1,585,022   Online: 1027

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the early 90's I picked up and Alpa 9d with 50mm 1.9 and a German 135mm at a yard sale for $75.

And at an estate sale last year I bought a Bronica ETRS, AE-II finder and with 50, 75 and 150 (4.0) MC lenses for $300. All but the 75 could reasonably be called "like new." And the wide and tele sported the proper lens hoods. All in good working order.
    Question -- what is the difference between the 150 4.0 and the 3.5?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have had a studio for 30 years. Over the years various people have offered me equipment. One that stands out was a lady I knew that had a Leica IIIg, with various accessories, in mint condition. She wanted a modern (for that time) 35mm SLR. I traded her (ordered brand new) something like a Canon AE-1 with lens. She was very happy. Of course the IIIg was worth about triple (or more) what the Canon was worth. Alas when I got into a financial pinch I sold it. Never again will I sell photo rare gear. I still have plenty of Leica gear for my use, but I have never since had a IIIg.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have had terrible luck with garage sale camera finds! I have found great other things including a brand new Kodak Carousel 4400 for $5!!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The Local Flea Market here in Wyoming PA (USA) is a Hot Spot for vintage camera gear that isn't junk. So far in the last 9 months I've purchased 13 Range Finders and one large format camera. I could have bought more but I only pick up the "choice" deals. The past Sunday I added a Yashica Lynx 5000E (mint), Fujica 35(EX+), and a Minolta 16 (P) to my collection.
    ------------------------------------
    -Joe
    RB67, ETR, ETRS, F4, F5, FM3a, A1, AE1,
    Bronica-S, Mamiya-7, Yashica TLR, & many many Range finders
    ------------------------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well I'll add a craigslist buy - nikon 35mm f2 AIS, 50mm f1.8 AF, 105 f2.5 AIS for $100 total.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mudman View Post
    Well I'll add a craigslist buy - nikon 35mm f2 AIS, 50mm f1.8 AF, 105 f2.5 AIS for $100 total.
    That's a SCORE!!!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All the gear is in like new condition - he bought it as back up gear and it sat in a closet for 10 years or so. I'm anxious to try the 35 and the 50 in low light. He said he knew it was worth more but just wanted the space back in his house.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Just recieved an Olympus Mju II / Stylus Epic from Fleabay. £6.50 in apparently VGC. Looking foreward to loading it with Neopan 400 and giving it a go..

Shooter
    35mm
    Our local flea market frequently has great finds. I found an Exakta VX with a Carl Zeiss Jena f/2 Pre-set Biotar for $30. The camera is in excellent working condition (I use it fairly frequently) and the lens is very clean. Most recently I also found my SRT 102 with a 50/1.7 Rokkor-X at the same place for $40. After cleaning it up and replacing seals, it's almost like new. Almost. At our Goodwill I found a Vivitar 35ES in great condition with a $1.99 price tag and the Japanese version of the Sure Shot Supreme (a quartz-date model with Japanese script on it).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    From local flea markets a near mint Kodak Retina Reflex IV with working meter,schneider 50mm, and field case for 10$ and a also near mint Stereo Realist for 25$.
    The Realist had more lenses so it was "worth more":rolleyes:

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin