Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,403   Online: 748

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 394344454647484950 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recently found another Olympus 35RC in a box of old camera stuff at a garage sale. Cost for box was $20. The 35RC is in excellent condition, and everything works properly! The box also contained several packages of M2 and M3 flash bulbs, which I am putting to good use!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pickup Nikkor S 50mm 1.4 the other day. Vintage 60's.

Beutiful lens.

Todd

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just picked up a very nice Mamiya 330 pro tlr. A good price, certainly not a steal. Also included 80mm and 55mm lenses, Luna-pro S, various filters, all in a Lowepro trekker aw backpack. Also picked up a Super Multi Coated Takumar 50mm f1.4. I will have to look into a Spotmatic F. I used to have one. Great camera.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by darinwc View Post
    I just picked up a very nice Mamiya 330 pro tlr. A good price, certainly not a steal. Also included 80mm and 55mm lenses, Luna-pro S, various filters, all in a Lowepro trekker aw backpack. Also picked up a Super Multi Coated Takumar 50mm f1.4. I will have to look into a Spotmatic F. I used to have one. Great camera.
    I like the 55m better than the 65mm that I had. The 65mm I felt was too close to the 80mm for a wide angle lens.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Found a barely working Contaflex Super (old) at a yard sale. After a teardown and service it is now fully working.. I was even able to get the meter working again...
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    35mm
    I got a Nikkormat FTn with a 50mm Nikkor Auto-S 1.4 lens for five dollars about a week ago.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No. 2 Box Brownie model E at a car boot (trunk) sale for £1.

Cleaned up nicely. Viewfinders now show an image rather than a blur and the shutter works again.

I now have a box camera which takes 120 film instead of messing about with 620 spools.

Steve.
    Last edited by Steve Smith; 06-02-2013 at 01:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yashica Electro 35 GTN. $6

Needs light seals, but that is a quick and easy job.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At a new store just opened in the area, a permanent garage sale. On Saturday I found a Loyd's bulk loader, in the original box, instructions printed in 1956, and no sign of prior use. $2.00
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I know this isn't 35mm, but I just passed up on a really cheap 127 camera that I saw at a flea-market, unfortunately it had been baking in the sun all day, and I just don't need it, otherwise it would've been a great find for $5!

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin