Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,721   Posts: 1,514,934   Online: 1087

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    I shoot both Kodak and Fuji chrome almost every week. I have it processed locally at Nichols Photo Lab.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Prest_400 View Post
    ...So kodachrome has been definitively discontinued? Too bad I won't be in time for try it. And the rolls that I can found here are at 30$ one unit. And then processing...
    As others said, it's still alive. There's a tiny bit of detail about kodachrome that has to be mentioned. If you live in the US, you can buy K64, which you have to send to the last remaining lab that processes it (Dwayne's). You need to pay for processing. If you buy from europe, you're likely to get process paid kodachrome. The price difference is big, but consider this: You need to send it to Lausanne. They will then forward it to Dwayne's, it will be sent back Lausanne, and then to you. After buying a roll, the only thing you need to pay is the postage to Switzerland. Anyway, there are on line shops that sell kodachrome for something like 10 - 12 euros.

EDIT: Have a look here.
    Last edited by Anon Ymous; 02-13-2009 at 03:48 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added URL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin