Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,546   Posts: 1,544,516   Online: 1112

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Camera Bling!?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by narsuitus View Post
    Is that a telephoto in your jock strap or are you just happy to see me?
    you had me at 'click'

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post
    I was walking down the High Street with a Rolleicord Vb around my neck when a fellow stopped and asked "Cool. is that real?" I said 'Yes" and kept walking. It took me a minute to realize that he thought it was 'bling'.
    People seem to think the same thing about my Rolleicord Va. I really don't get it.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A gold plated Vivitar 110.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nikon F... Just got to love the sexy, clean lines of an F with the nonmeter prism...

Or perhaps my Annie Speed Graphic;

www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    Nikon F... Just got to love the sexy, clean lines of an F with the nonmeter prism...

Or perhaps my Annie Speed Graphic;

Now we're talking!!!

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That Annie Speed is really cool!. My pre-Anny Speed, held together with Gaffer's tape and a prayer is a show stopper. I love the looks of people when they ask if it is real. I also get the looks when I have my IIIf or my M2.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Paul Smith shops in the UK sell Tripman's Olympus Trips with pimped colour leather grips.

Shooter
    35mm
    Back in the '90s I used to go to these photo expos in the UK (Focus on Imaging?) and I'd always check out the gold plated, diamond encrusted Rollei 35s. They'd be behind thick glass with some burly security guard standing close by. God knows how much they cost, probably bought by 3rd world tinpot tyrants looking for stuff in sink their cash into. Anyway, I suppose they were 'bling'.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    Back in the '90s I used to go to these photo expos in the UK (Focus on Imaging?) and I'd always check out the gold plated, diamond encrusted Rollei 35s. They'd be behind thick glass with some burly security guard standing close by. God knows how much they cost, probably bought by 3rd world tinpot tyrants looking for stuff in sink their cash into. Anyway, I suppose they were 'bling'.
    Correction- "Probably bought by third world tyrants looking for stuff to sink our aid cash into.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    Correction- "Probably bought by third world tyrants looking for stuff to sink our aid cash into.
    Yes, quite right. And if not our cash, then the Soviet Union's.
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin