Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,634   Online: 1059

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDexter View Post
    Just in case you have the urge, don't try superglue. It will fog the area around wherever you put it and make the plastic semi-opaque! Too bad, because it really holds well.
    I was very tempted, but I know I would have probably gotten my finger stuck to the LDC or the camera, so I decided to pass on that idea!

Shooter
    35mm
    A follow up:

I shot three rolls with my N80 today at the park with my kids. It worked flawlessly despite the annoying spiderweb-like little crack on the LCD. It is about as annoying as having a small scratch on your sunglasses; annoying at first, but you learn to get used to it after awhile. All the setting info can be seen in the viewfinder, so I don't really need to look at the LCD too much other than to check to see if the camera is turned on or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin