Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,068   Online: 919

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hello,

I had Photo Secretary with my F5 many years ago. As cool as the option was, I discovered that I rarely went through the trouble it was to actually use the software. The software and user interfacee was old and outdated even when it was "current".

I sold my cable years ago, but would think you can find on on ebay - probably for pennies on the dollar to what I paid for a new one.

Good luck!

Jeff M
    Jeff M

M3, M5, CLE, Minolta XE7, Minolta Maxxum 9, Minolta Maxxum 9000, Nikon F3HP, etc., etc.

Shooter
    35mm
    In 2008 I bought a program, Camera Companion, from Holy Moose! ( support@holymoose.com ) and a DataCable2 from SchneorDesign, (auctions@SchneorDesign.com ) to record data from my Nikon F100.

This combination has functioned splendidly and I can highly recommend them.

Some time ago I bought another F100, but now the program did not accept the second camera. The very helpful man at HolyMoose told me to open a new file for storing data from the second F100. That helped, everything works well now.

The cable came with a D-9 computer connector, which did not suit me, so I bought a D-9 to USB adapter cable.

As I said earlier, this is a highly recommendable system, at least for F100

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry S View Post
    the Palm Pilot adapter that allowed the use of various Palm programs
    Necroing a thread I realize, but info is thin on the ground on this topic.

What Palm software did you use? The only thing I've been able to dig up on the net is Jen Hancock's N90 Buddy, but he explicitly states that it will not work with the F100/F5.
    The camera is the most incidental element of photography.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin