Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,944   Online: 929

Thread: Contax N1

Shooter
    Medium Format

Contax N1

Anyone here using the Contax N1 system? Not much info out there beside the photo.net review, contaxinfo.com and a few short comments here. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Supposed to be good, but limited to a few lenses made only for the N system. You cannot use the older contax MM, or yashica mounts as far as I know.
    Last edited by Andrew Moxom; 05-07-2009 at 11:16 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi: Yes, I have an N1 and the 24-85 and 70-300 zoom lenses. The camera and lenses are fabulous. Unfortunately Kyocera cannot compete with Canikon and chose to exit the business. The supply of lenses, etc is very limited. I've had mine for about 4 years. I regret that the camera is now an "orphan" - but that does not detract from the superb design, excellent build and high quality of the camera itself. It is truly a fitting swan song for Kyocera's adventure in still photography. I must comment on the quality of the Zeiss T* lenses: they are outstanding - and my yardsticks are Rollei SL66E Zeiss lenses and those made by Leitz for the M cameras.
    Morry Katz - Lethbridge, Alberta

Shooter
    Medium Format
    N1, 28-80 in macro mode, Fuji 200.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin