Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,599   Online: 757

Shooter
    Multi Format

Anybody reskin an OM-4?

I'm looking for ideas. I'm picking up an OM-4T and I'm thinking of putting new leather on it. I did an OM-1n in gray and I really like it but I have a hard time making a choice without seeing an example first. Anybody do one? I'd love to see pics. (OM-4, or -3 or 4t) Champagne version would be especially great. How about repainted bodies too? I'd love to see that as well. Sorry for those who think such things are sacrilege, if so, please avert your eyes.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    There are 2 way's: do and redo or change the color in PhotoShop and experiment.
    Afer that you will need to find right color leather.........

Or: more time consuming: make an anlogue pic of the camera and have it printed a dozen times or so and use felt liners in diferent colors.

Good luck,
    Peter

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    www.cameraleather.com will reskin your Om Camera as well as hundreds of others.
    Akiva S.

Nikkormat FTN, Nikon F, Nikon FE, Leica M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshapero/

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kivis View Post
    www.cameraleather.com will reskin your Om Camera as well as hundreds of others.
    Yes, thank you. I was just looking for pictures of what others had done, I know there are ideas that may not occur to me but I might like nevertheless.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin