Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,421   Online: 779

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm

Promptness to shoot: not indeed?

Dear Galah, as you know, you´ve become one of the only sources about the Chinon Genesis III (which by the way, as long as I learned is not the GS-9, but the GS-8).

I wonder whether you were amazed by the results of your experience with this camera then - and now, 3 years after!

My main preocupation is that it maybe as slow to shoot as all digital cameras, because it so much automatic. How has this seemed to you?

Thanks in advance!

Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Galah View Post
    Celebrated my wife's bithday on Saturday, so finished off my first film through this camera and have sent it to the processors: back on Friday. We'll see how we went then.

So far, everything appears to work as it is supposed to: focusing, flash, wind-on, rewind etc. The autofocus is remarkably quick: reminds me of my (one and only) Canon L USM lens: it is (almost) that fast.

Roll on Friday!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Chinon was always considered 3rd line in the camera field below cosina and Ricoh but above Hanimex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin