Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,177   Online: 698

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your definitely right Steve, I have a KM and a KX and when I bought them they were selling for less than the K1000, I bought an excellent MX last year from an APUG member again well bellow a K100 price.

Ina

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There is a K1000 database on Pentaxforums here with details of K1000 bodies by serial number. It is updated periodically in that thread.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by geauxpez View Post
    There is a K1000 database on Pentaxforums this link should work better with details of K1000 bodies by serial number. It is updated periodically in that thread.

Fixed the link to the external pentax forum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a really nice K1000 that you can have if you pay for shipping. It's the one built in Japan with full metal top, not the cheap and chinsy ones that had a plastic top later on. It has a dent in the top hood, but that doesn't affect operation or performance at all.

I'm in Minnesota, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Are you look for a place to buy? Try KEH.com and the classified section of this website.

Are you looking to determine which camera to buy? Ask on.

Steve
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    @Phenix: Thanks a lot for the Ricoh KR5 recommendation! I'm open to any offer for that too, seems like a nice camera. But is the plain vanilla KR5 as good as the KR5 super? I'm betting it's not. =)

@dances_w_clouds: PM sent..thanks!

@Steve Roberts: Yes, I know the K1000 lacks DOF, self timer and mirror lock up, but at this point in time, I don't really mind they don't. I hardly use those features anyway. After all, beggars can't be choosers right? =) Thanks for the tip anyway Steve!

@Thomas: PM is on it's way to u right this minute. =) Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin