Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,740   Online: 940

Shooter
    35mm

Canon FD 35mm f2 and 35mm f2.8 Comparison

Hello,
    I'd like to hear from someone who has used both the Canon FD 35mm f2 and the 35mm f2.8. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have an FD(n) 35 f/2 that is amazingly sharp and spends more time on my F-1 than any other lens I own. I've never tried the 35/2.8 so I can't compare, nor will I get one because the 35/2 is so good. If you could swing the cost of the 35/2 I'd get it over the 2.8, although I'm sure that it's a good performer as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check out this site for reference: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...nses/index.htm

I, myself, have been looking for the FD 35 f/2, to complete my primes for an F-1N; the other two I have are the 50 f/1.2L and the 100 f/2. I haven't used the 35 f/2, yet, but everything that I've read about it seems to lead to it being a superb lens.

Best,

Andrew

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin