Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,736   Online: 833

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

MINMAN is back!!! (Minolta)

Apologies if this is old news, or if it appears elsewhere on APUG - I searched here and found nothing, so here goes...

After going missing for a while, the MinMan website is back - great news for Minolta users, or anyone looking for info on older Minolta gear

This is what it says on the site...
    "THE WORLD'S PREMIER WEBSITE DEDICATED TO FILM-BASED, STILL, NON-AUTO-FOCUSING MINOLTA CAMERAS"

The site can be found here www.subclub.org/minman/index.htm

There are some broken links and missing images, but for the most part it all seems to be in order.

Finding (re-finding?) the MinMan site has brought me to the brink of developing a case of GAS which I really can't afford - of course it was brought on by you guys here, so I hold you all accountable for whatever it costs me!!!

Regards,
    Gordon
    *Minolta Maxxum 7 *Minolta Dynax 600si Classic *Minolta Dynax 5 *Minolta X-300
    *Minolta 28-105 RS, Minolta 50/1.7 (AF & MD), Minolta 50/2.8 Macro, Tamron 70-300
    *A passion to capture God's awesome creation

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well how coincidental, since I just today finally bought an SRT! (Minolta having been the only big camera name I'd never gotten into...)

Robert J. Liebermann
    photos: http://rjl.us/photo
    Eureka Alaska/Vermillion Michigan USA

Shooter
    Medium Format

Minman

Yep, great news. Best resource of manual minolta gear.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hope you all know about Antony's great site, The Rokkor Files as well - that's a great one for manual (i.e. MC/MD) Minolta gear, was just there today.

Jed

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah Smith View Post
    Hope you all know about Antony's great site, The Rokkor Files as well - that's a great one for manual (i.e. MC/MD) Minolta gear, was just there today.

Jed
    Yep, sure do. Rokkor Files is my other source of info for Pre-AF Minolta stuff.

I didn't think to mention it in this thread because I was just letting people know that MinMan was back, rather than listing sites that offer a wealth of useful info on the marque.

But since you started it here's another one - although not nearly as good (IMO) as the Minman or Rokkor Files sites http://minolta.eazypix.de/

Regards,
    Gordon
    *Minolta Maxxum 7 *Minolta Dynax 600si Classic *Minolta Dynax 5 *Minolta X-300
    *Minolta 28-105 RS, Minolta 50/1.7 (AF & MD), Minolta 50/2.8 Macro, Tamron 70-300
    *A passion to capture God's awesome creation

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Glad it's bac. Now that my ongoing trickle-GAS has put me in another XG-1 setup I'm good to go. WOO-HOO!!!!!!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the word!
    I had missed them and did not know they were back!

Bob

Shooter
    35mm
    I didn't know this...thanks for the info. This is great news!

Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The link given above for the Minman site has been down for some time now, ditto the one on AOL.

Anyone knows the new URL for MinMan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin