Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,974   Online: 1131

Thread: Nikon Back Help

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Nikon Back Help

I have just acquired a Nikon F50 with the quartz Date Panoramic Back and have no idea how to make the back work. does any one have any experience with this back or a source for an instruction manual? I am totally lost without some assistance here. The F50 seems to work just fine a regular Nikon (what else would one expect?).... Thanks

Logan

GJA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It probably needs a battery. Before you buy one however, I would recommend using the camera without it. It is an imprinting back which means that it can expose the date onto your film, resulting in unusable photos, or ones that require a lot of cropping. Even if you just want to have the clock on your camera, and never intend to turn on imprinting, its risky! You might accidentally press the button and not find out until rolls and rolls have been ruined.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin