Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,760   Online: 856

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Duane Ready sells 6v lithium battery 28L, they charged me $2,70, I think they made a mistake. First of all, the battery was dying when I pressed the battery check button, so that's a good sign. It was up at to the range of f/11. It should be right at f/5.6 or at f/2.8 when battery brand new. Next step is to test a whole new role and see if problem is there. Thanks again and hopefully this will help some others with the same problem.
    "Art is a lie that enables us to tell the truth" -Picasso
    http://www.jaimebermudez.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The battery shouldn't have anything to do with banding.
    The camera battery is needed to trip the shutter and is timed electonically. Once the shutter has been tripped and is moving, the slit width(speed) has been determined. I'd take a swag that over time the curtain has lost tension in the springs driving the curtains.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am in picture 12 of my test, can't wait to see results.
    "Art is a lie that enables us to tell the truth" -Picasso
    http://www.jaimebermudez.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Try a new battery first; and be sure to clean the contacts in the battery chamber with a pencil eraser. Then start excercising the shutter. I agree with the others it looks like a shutter curtain hanging up. Try using the camera in the warm weather and see if the problem disappears. Even so, a CLA should be the next important thing you do.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The CLA is fine, but before that; put in a new battery and exercise the shutter for a good time. They seldom fail. I have 2 since they came out in the market. Never a problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin