Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,903   Posts: 1,584,560   Online: 1030

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    The red LCDs in the view finder can be turn off.

Jeff
    Surely they're LEDs?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Got a pic of the stuff I picked up last night. The square thing in the left rear is a Fuji instant film holder for a 4x5 camera. The price for all the gear here was less than what the film holder would normally go for by itself, it's like I got the 35mm stuff for free...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nocrop View Post
    Surely they're LEDs?
    Sorry about that, but you know what I mean!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On the recommendation of a friend, I traded my OM kit (OM1n and OM2n + lenses, etc) for an A1 + 28/f2.8, 50/f1.8, 35-70/f4-ish and 85/f1.8. All went well, at least initially.....

I was shooting weddings at the time and had, I think, a Mamiya C330 as a back-up - which was just as well. Half way through a shoot the A1 just 'died'. Complete electrical failure - it just refused to start and nothing I or the camera shop I bought it from would resurrect it.

I have to agree with earlier comments about the functions being a bit clunky and non-intuitive. It also felt quite light and plasticky and the flashgun I had never really sat quite right on the hot shoe and occasionally 'failed' when on the bracket I had.

I shamed the dealer into giving me a good deal against a T90 - which had been brought out just as mine failed. In comparison, I cannot praise the T90 highly enough.
    Paul Jenkin (a late developer...)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin