Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,673   Online: 788

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by djohnfot View Post
    A very good body with excellent metering and, of course, those great Zuiko lenses. If you can find an Olympus Autoflash 310 you'll be able to do TTL flash metering with it, too, as long as the body is a 2s or 2n and it has a shoe 2.
    310 flash is one of the oldest flash's and does TTL flash with ONLY the plain OM-2 with Shoe 2. Shoe 2 will not go on a 2N because the screw thread for the shoe runs in the opposite direction. Use any T flash (like T32, guide number 104, asa 100) on 2N with Shoe 4 or plain 2 with Shoe 3. 2S shoe is permanently attached and will work fine with T flash. John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Galah View Post
    But I do have the OM2n . That was my first OM body and, I'm afraid, it gave me a rather high expectation of the others
    Well, then you are set. No need to worry about the other bodies, since having the OM-2n alone will provide ample satisfaction, no matter how you find the other OMs to be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Galah View Post
    I had another look at the other two bodies he had (OM2 and OM2n) and have decided that I probably have enough OM bodies for the time being (or until my next temptation ).

You want temptation? Try an OM-3Ti.
    http://www.zone-10.com

When you turn your camera on, does it return the favor?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks all, you have been very helpful!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin