Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,315   Online: 861

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Brentwood, Contra Costa County, California, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use my Holga regularly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use my holga and diana on a regular basis. I find I can get some effects with their lens that is very unique. I have "serious" images the holga or hassy may be used because of my feelings not because of techique.
    All my cameras are my tools, and they are all used.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    Frequently. My kit usually includes at least one toy camera (Holga, Diana, Altered Brownie Hawkeye or an assortment of pinhole camers.) Oh, there is usually also an Olympus OM of some sort or another. Bill Barber
    To consider an OM a 'toy' camera makes me laugh. They are among my best cameras and I have more than 200. I prefer the OM-2n, but I have 2 M-1, 3 OM-1. 2 OM-1n, 3 OM-2 and 2 OM-2n. I also use a lot the Nikon FM, FM2, FE, FE2, F3, F4, F5 and F6, Mamiya RB6X7 Pro S, (had 3 Hasselblads but got rid of them); Mamiya M645, etc, etc
    Last edited by Pumal; 07-16-2009 at 05:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin