Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,745   Online: 934

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thought I broke my Maxxum 7000

I hadn't used it in some time so I went out and shot a roll of Ilford FP4. At the end of the roll the camera stopped and I thought it was jammed as it didn't rewind. After looking at the manual I remembered it doesn't have auto rewind and you have to push the little R button and slide the lever to the left. DOH!!!! Anyone else have senior moments like this?:rolleyes:

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nope. Not us. Must just be you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    yup, first time I ever used a Contax 167MT. Thought it had broken. Also just went to use my FE and couldn't realize why it wouldn't fire. Then I realized I've never changed the battery in it and I bought it used almost a year ago.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Senior moments? NEVER! What were we talking about?
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Maxxum 7000! My first and most beloved camera, and what I used to learn photography. Great to here that you are still using it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Maxxum 7000! My first and most beloved camera, and what I used to learn photography. Great to here that you are still using it.
    It's in great shape with a 28-200 Tamron lens. I shoot many formats and it was time to get the Maxxum back into action. A little memory jog and I'm good to go.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin